SansAge Sunblock is lightweight, oil-free lotion helps protect your skin from sun exposure while hydrating for up to 8 hours. The powerful SPF 60 PA+++ protection to help shield skin against UVA/UVB rays that can cause sunburn, surface skin cell damage and premature signs of ageing.
- An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- It helps to keep skin soft, smooth and protected.
- It is fast absorbing, non comedogenic and sweat/water resistant.
WHY DO YOU NEED SUNSCREEN?
To help protect our skin from invisible ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun, namely UVA and UVB rays. UVS rays are short wavelength and do not reach the earth’s surface.
UVB rays make up about 5-10% of the rays that reach us:
- Affects the skin’s outer layer.
- Are the primary cause of sunburns, skin cancer, premature skin ageing, and tanning.
UVA rays constitute approximately 90-95% of the rays that reach the Earth:
- Are weaker than UVB rays, but penetrate deep into the skin’s layers.
- Can contribute to signs of premature aging, such as wrinkles, as well as tanning.
WHAT IS SPF?
WHAT DOES SUNSCREEN SPF MEAN?
The SPF – or “sun protection factor” – number on a sunscreen’s label is a guide to the product’s level of sunburn protection.
In general, the SPF number indicates how much longer you can stay exposed to the sun before getting sunburned when wearing sunscreen, as opposed to without sunscreen.
For example, it takes 15 times longer to burn with sunscreen SPF 15 than without sunscreen. However, despite the SPF number, sunscreen should be reapplied at least every 2 hours.
- Recommended for sunscreen protection.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Suitable for use under make-up.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
- All skin types.
- For use of face and body.
- Tested on sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free.
Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10.72% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 3.21% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 6% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 3.86% (sunscreen)
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep away from heat or direct sun.
- Keep out of the reach of children.